The deceased reports shown he had: “Cocaine, Alcohol, Cocaethyline, Coronary Atherosclerosis, Diabetes, Hypertension, Liver disease, Obesity…” There is also statement evidence of two bottles of cough medicine (possibly Benedril) purchased earlier. (Information received suggests that cough medicine is taken to increase the high by Cocaine users?). It is “The Pathologist” responsibility to gather and/or consider “ALL” possible causes of death, before giving his ultimate verdict!
- “alcohol and cocaine together increase the risk of heart attacks and fits and even sudden death. The two drugs interact to produce a highly toxic substance…” www.drinkaware.co.uk
- “Tom Maynard died while high on a cocktail of cocaine and alcohol, a coroner said last night. Dr Fiona Wilcox made the recommendation…” Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk
- “Alcohol and cocaine form the deadliest two-drug combination” uk.askmen.com
- Whitney Houston Final Coroner’s Report: “Cocaine, Alcohol & Heart Disease… a consequence of the effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use.” The toxicology report turned up cocaine, Benadril…” idolator.com
- “The cause of death was given as heart attack, combined with the stress of restraint, cocaine and alcohol. East Sussex Coroner Alan Craze said cocaine increased blood pressure, risks of stroke, brain haemorrhage and heart attacks.” www.eastbourneherald.co.uk
- “the wife of the Tetra Pak heir Hans Rausing, died from the effects of cocaine on a damaged heart” www.theguardian.com
- “the cocaine caused a heart attack by constricting Entwistle’s coronary arteries, while British experts thought the drug had fatally interfered with the heart rhythm. “The amount of cocaine found to be present was not a huge amount but in someone with pre-existing and naturally occurring heart disease it could bring about a fatal stopping in the rhythm of the heart,” said Cheltenham and district coroner Lester Maddrell, www.billboard.com
- Drinking with Charlie: Go to this dedicated website for more information about the effects of mixing cocaine and alcohol.
Death from cocaine and alcohol use is widely reported by pathologists and Coroners worldwide. So why was Cocaine use by the deceased trivialized, describing it as “recreational”? Look at the above is there not reasonable doubt?
Watch this video about Cocaethyline from Oxfordshire Drug and Alcohol Action Team: